The following are excerpts from reports in the Danvers Police Department press log from March 27-28.
Wednesday, March 27
- 5 a.m. Report of a break-in at the Comfort Inn on Dayton Street. Police said the call was unfounded.
- 12:26 p.m. Police assisted state troopers with a motor vehicle accident involving personal injuries on Route 1.
- 1:26 p.m. Jennifer Francis, 18, of 5 Innis Dr., Danvers, was arrested at the Knights Inn on Route 1. Officer Derek Colella served her with a trial court warrant and also charged her with possession of a Class B drug (cocaine).
- 2:01 p.m. Nicole McCarthy, 23, of 7 Heritage Dr., Salem, was arrested on a charge of shoplifting. Police received a report of an incident at Kohl's where a $95 pair of Nike shoes was stolen.
- 3:15 p.m. Report of a shoplifting incident at the CVS on Maple Street. Police said a printer cartridge was stolen.
- 3:31 p.m. Hector Marquez, 28, of Roxbury, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Rainbow Terrace. He was charged with distributing a Class A drug (heroin). Police said Detective Timothy Williamson happened to come upon a drug transaction on Rainbow Terrace and took one man (Marquez) into custody after pulling his car over. Police said it was just a one-on-one transaction and the other person was not arrested.
- 9:56 p.m. Police received a report of suspicious activity and possible theft from Hansen Engineering on Industrial Drive.
- 10:12 p.m. Police received a report of an assault at Motel 6.
- 10:34 p.m. Tri Duong, 25, of 8 Lebel Rd., Danvers, was arrested at his residence on charges of domestic assault and battery and malicious damage. A caller initially reported a threat involving a knife.
- 10:44 p.m. Ansony Avila, 33, of 26 Burroughs St., Danvers, was arrested at his residence on a charge of domestic assault and battery.
- 10:56 p.m. Police received a report of larceny from a home on Grandview Road.
Thursday, March 28
- 11:19 a.m. Police received a report of a larceny at the Extended Stay Hotel on Route 1. Some medication was taken.
- 2:34 p.m. Shawn Tourtellot-White, 35, of Plymouth, was arrested at 102 Newbury St., which is the address for the Extended Stay Hotel, after police were called to the scene to assist another agency. No further information was immediately available.
- 8:59 p.m. Tina White, 47, of 179 Boston St., Salem, was arrested, following a shoplifting incident at the Dollar Tree. She was charged with larceny over $250 and two counts of shoplifting.
For questions on this log, email email@example.com.