The following are excerpts from the department log, Tuesday, Feb. 6 through Thursday, Feb. 8.
Tuesday, Feb. 6
- 5:38 p.m. Police arrested Lucina Lopez, 18, and Andina Rodriguez, 25, both of 151 Launton St., in Lynn, on charges of shoplifting at .
- 6:39 p.m. Police were dispatched to Newbury Street on a report of a domestic dispute, but did not locate the two people in question.
Wednesday, Feb. 7
- 6:18 a.m. Police were dispatched to on report of a man asleep, or possibly passed out. The situation was unfounded.
- 10:04 a.m. A family dispute was reported to police on the Yankee Division Highway.
- 10:39 a.m. Checks were reported stolen from an Ash Street residence.
- 1:56 p.m. Police arrested Danielle Scherri, 24, of 34 Grant St., in Beverly, and Kristina Adams, 25, of 20 Ropes St., in Beverly, each on charges of larceny over $250 from .
- 3:20 p.m. Police arrested Victor Foresta, 28, of 24 Hazel St., in Salem, on charges of larceny over $250 from .
- 6:49 p.m. Police recovered marijuana from the .
Thursday, Feb. 8
- 2:04 p.m. A neighborhood dispute was reported on Congress Avenue. Police offered legal advice to the residents.
- 3:28 p.m. Police arrested Mottis Brown, 36, of 229 Centre St., in Dorchester, on charges of operating a vehicle with a suspended license and operating an unregistered vehicle.
For more information about this log, contact email@example.com.