Monday, Jan. 6
- 5:30 p.m. Police performed an area check of St. John's Prep.
- 9:14 p.m. Report of threats at the EconoLodge on Endicott Street.
Tuesday, Jan. 7
- 1:25 a.m. Report of someone disturbing the peace with snow removal on Elliott Street near Christ the Redeemer Anglican Church.
- 2:22 a.m. Another report of snow removal going on near Christ the Redeemer.
- Between 4:24 a.m. and 7:13 a.m., police received numerous reports of security alarms at businesses across town as well as at schools and other town buildings. During that time, power outages were also reported.
- 7:11 a.m. An officer reported she was conducting a community policing effort at St. John's Prep.
- 9:07 a.m. Report of a theft from a safe at Wendy's on Endicott Street -- $11,000 was taken.
- 10:58 a.m. A Mello Parkway resident reported a scam.
- 11:12 a.m. Report of drug activity at Holten-Richmond Middle School.
- 11:23 a.m. Report of a theft of a catalytic converter from a vehicle at the Mass. General North Shore Outpatient Center on Endicott Street.
- 1:16 p.m. Report of a shoplifting of a guitar at the Guitar Center on Route 114.
- 2:50 p.m. An Ashley Lane resident reported credit card fraud.
- 3:56 p.m. Report of a larceny at Motel 6. More than $250 was stolen.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions on this log.