The following are excerpts from reports in the Danvers Police Department press log from May 23-24.
Thursday, May 23
- 5:32 p.m. Report of a street sign leaning in the road on Conant Street.
- 8:04 p.m. Jessie Cabral, 43, of Central Falls, R.I., was arrested, following a motor vehicle accident on Maple Street. Cabral was charged on a warrant. No injuries were reported.
Friday, May 24
- 8:26 a.m. Report of malicious damage to a motor vehicle on Berry Street. Police said a side view mirror was damaged.
- 10:06 a.m. Report of fraudulent activity at Best Buy involving a credit card.
- 11:57 a.m. Report of a bullet found in a pool at Avalon Danvers.
- 12:01 p.m. Report of a larceny at Planet Fitness.
- 12:44 p.m. Report of a shoplifting at Walmart.
For questions on this log, email firstname.lastname@example.org.