Sunday, Sept. 29
- 6:58 p.m. One person was transported to the hospital following a report of a traumatic injury at the Extended Stay Hotel on Route 1.
- 8:12 p.m. Danielle Steenbruggen, 32, of North Reading, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop near Home Depot on Route 1. She was charged with driving with a suspended license, a marked lanes violation and a lights violation.
- 8:24 p.m. Police issued a court summons following a report of a male shoplifter at Walmart.
- 9:55 p.m. A caller reported an erratic operator driving south on the northbound side of Route 1 near Route 114.
- 10:47 p.m. James Veinot, 44, of 252 Newbury St., Peabody, was arrested, following a report of a male in the roadway on Collins Street. He was charged with domestic assault and battery.
Monday, Sept. 30
- 8:05 a.m. A caller at Kelly Infiniti on Route 114 reported tires and rims were stolen off a vehicle in the lot.
- 3:47 p.m. A caller reported there was a homeless person living on the property at Walnut Grove Cemetery. Police checked the area, but didn't find anyone.
- 4:21 p.m. Report of a larceny at a Hampshire Street apartment.
- 6:24 p.m. George Perruzzi, 19, of 3 Mount Pleasant Dr., Peabody, was arrested, following a report of a disorderly male teen in the area of Route 114 and Brooksby Village Drive. He was charged with one count of disorderly conduct.
- 7:38 p.m. Ryan Stevens, 21, of 6 Pickering Ct., Danvers, was arrested on Centre Street on a warrant.
- 7:51 p.m. Report of a break-in to a home on Lebel Road. The resident reported there was an open door.
- 11:27 p.m. Christopher Smelstor, 24, of 75 Walnut St., Peabody, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Endicott Street. He was charged with driving with a license suspended for OUI and failure to stop.
Tuesday, Oct. 1
- 8:36 a.m. Report of credit card fraud at Kohl's.
- 9:49 a.m. An officer reported he was assisting in disposing of firearms.
- 12:41 p.m. Report of an unauthorized credit card transaction at the Gulf gas station at 425 Newbury St.
- 1:11 p.m. Report of a larceny of gasoline from a vehicle on Locust Street.
- 2:43 p.m. Police and fire responded to the parking lot outside Target on a report of a baby locked inside a vehicle.
- 4:10 p.m. Michael Kraby, 47, of 25 Folly Pond Rd., Beverly, was arrested, following a report of a male shoplifter at Market Basket. He was charged with shoplifting by asportation (second offense) and receiving stolen property under $250.
- 7:25 p.m. Report of a past assault at Sports Authority, which is located at the Liberty Tree Mall.
For questions on this log, email email@example.com.