The following are excerpts from the department log, Tuesday, Jan. 31, through Thursday, Feb. 2.
Tuesday, Jan. 31
- 6:28 p.m., Loose dogs were reported to police outside of . Police did not locate the dogs in question.
Wednesday, Feb. 1
- 6:54 a.m., An unwanted guest sleeping in his vehicle outside of Hunt Nursing Home was reported to police.
- 7:20 a.m., Police arrested Richard Vancampen, 46, of 100 Elliott St., on charges of domestic assault and battery, assault with a dangerous weapon, and intimidation of a witness.
- 3:07 p.m., An 'unruly patient' at was reported to police.
Thursday, Feb. 2
- 12:17 p.m., Police were dispatched to a 96 Newbury St., apartment on report of loud music. The residents were spoken to.
- 12:59 p.m., A break-in was reported at 106 North St., Police said the residents hadn't been at the house for 10 days, and when they returned home the back window was smashed. The situation is still under investigation.
- 2:22 p.m., A guest refusing to leave the was reported to police.
For more information about this log, contact email@example.com