Wednesday, Sept. 25
- 5:19 p.m. Report of a shoplifting at Kohl's. Police issued a court summons.
- 6:27 p.m. Report of a larceny at a Maple Street home.
- 7:13 p.m. A caller on Bay View Terrace reported hearing loud bangs in the area. Police checked the area, but didn't find anything.
Thursday, Sept. 26
- 12:34 a.m. A caller reported there was an intoxicated person on Route 114 near McDonald's.
- 1:09 a.m. A caller reported there was an intoxicated male in a baseball cap near the McDonald's on High Street.
- 8:03 a.m. A caller at Ira Toyota on Route 114 reported a vehicle was stolen.
- 8:37 a.m. Report of a motor vehicle accident with injuries on Endicott Street.
- 9:17 a.m. Robert Roy, 47, of 103 Newbury St., Danvers, was arrested, following a report of a restraining order violation at his residence.
- 10:09 a.m. Nicholas Visconti, 31, of Saugus, was arrested on a warrant at Motel 6.
- 1:11 p.m. A 54-year-old Beverly woman was placed in protective custody, following a report of an intoxicated female at the Liberty Tree Mall.
- 6:04 p.m. An Ash Street resident reported receiving threatening text messages.
- 9:59 p.m. A caller reported there was a pizza delivery bag in the roadway near Kappy's Liquors on Route 114.
Friday, Sept. 27
- 4:04 a.m. A caller reported there was a loud party in a room at the Marriott TownePlace Suites. An officer spoke to the guests.
- 10:31 a.m. Report of a car break-in on Maple Street at Essex Aggie.
- 11:25 a.m. A caller reported a case of road rage on Crane Brook Drive. The caller said a man had a baseball bat.
- 1:11 p.m. Report of a hit-and-run accident -- a vehicle hit an MBTA bus near Best Buy.
- 2:13 p.m. Report of a shoplifting at Walmart. Police said shirts were stolen and a court summons was issued.
- 2:51 p.m. Derek Maurais, 25, of 2 Joy Rd., Peabody, was arrested, following a report of an incident at 65 Newbury St. He was charged with violating a restraining order and domestic assault.
For questions on this log, email email@example.com.