Friday, Oct. 4
- 5:12 p.m. Report of a motor vehicle accident with injuries on Route 1 near Motel 6. A car hit a pole.
- 5:29 p.m. Report of a larceny at Big Lots on Route 1.
- 8:47 p.m. Report of a hit-and-run accident on Route 114 near Giblees. There were no injuries.
- 9:32 p.m. An officer was requested to stand by while an employee was fired at the Shell gas station on High Street.
Saturday, Oct. 5
- 12:55 p.m. Report of a shoplifting at Walmart.
- 2:10 p.m. A caller reported there were some dead ducks in the Mill Pond on Sylvan Street. An officer checked the area, but didn't find anything.
- 2:58 p.m. Jeremy Goncalves, 31, of Worcester, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Chestnut Street. He was charged with driving with suspended license and not having a valid inspection sticker.
- 3:36 p.m. A caller reported there was a sickly looking raccoon near the St. John's Prep gymnasium. An officer checked the area, but didn't find anything.
- 6:18 p.m. John Abbis, 60, of 43 Boston St., Salem, was arrested, following a report of disorderly conduct at Buffalo Wild Wings at the Liberty Tree Mall. Abbis was charged with assault and battery, assault and disorderly conduct.
- 7:41 p.m. Jocelyn Ramos, 23, of 286 Newbury St., Peabody, was arrested, following a report of a female shoplifter at Walmart. She was charged with larceny over $250.
- 8:30 p.m. Report of someone jumping in and out of traffic on Endicott Street. Police checked the area, but didn't find anyone.
Sunday, Oct. 6
- 11:57 a.m. Report of a hit-and-run accident on Route 128 North at Elliott Street.
- 1:56 p.m. Report of a past shoplifting at Walmart.
- 3:26 p.m. Hector Pena, 22, of 135 Chestnut St., Lynn, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Endicott Street. He was charged with driving with a suspended license.
For questions on this log, email email@example.com.