The following are excerpts from the log, Friday Aug. 26 through Sunday Aug. 28
Friday Aug. 26
- At 9:58 p.m. police received notice of a vehicle break-in at the parking lot.
- At 10:04 p.m. two vehicles were broken into at the parking lot.
- At 11:49 p.m. another vehicle was reported broken-into at the Coco Key Hotel and Water Resort parking lot.
- At 2:58 p.m. a vehicle was reported broken into at 20 Sheffield Rd.
Saturday Aug. 27
- A three car accident was reported outside of at 1:25 p.m.
- Sarah Pelletier, 26, of 22 Boston St. in Salem was arrested on warrant charges and larceny over $250 after she was caught shoplifting at .
- A car battery was reported stolen from at 2:49 p.m.
- A three car accident was reported at 61 Water St. at 4:57 p.m.
- A vehicle was reported broken-into at 8:03 p.m. at
- A purse was reported stolen from a vehicle in the parking lot at 8:29 p.m.
- A GPS was reported stolen from a vehicle on 42 Poplar St. at 8:36 p.m.
- A two car vehicle accident was reported at at 10:54 p.m.
Sunday Aug. 28
- Police received notice of wires in the road on Lindall Street at 8:15 a.m.
- At 10:30 a.m. police responded to a large tree down on 309 Locust St.
- At 10:45 a.m. police responded to a landlord/tenant dispute at 13 Kimball Ave.
- At 10:47 a.m. a tree limb was reported down at
- At 11:27 a.m. a tree on the corner of Locust and North Street was reported down.
- At 12:00 p.m. police responded to 36 River St., where a person broke into the house by climbing into a window.
- At 2:31 p.m. wires were reported down at 19 Riverside St.
For more information about this blotter, contact Editor Molly Buccini.