The following are excerpts from reports in the Danvers Police Department press log from May 14-15.
Tuesday, May 14
- 1:06 a.m. Report of possible prostitution at the Knights Inn on Route 1 and that there were many people in a single room. Police said the report was unfounded.
- 11:47 a.m. Menileke Dunwell, 29, of 22 Dalton Ct., Peabody, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Route 114. Dunwell was charged with driving with a suspended license (subsequent offense) and not having a valid inspection sticker.
- 4:12 p.m. Report of a motor vehicle accident with personal injuries on I-95 South at Centre Street. No further details were available.
- 5:27 p.m. Anthony Couchon, 35, of 501 Sandy Bay Ter., Rockport, was arrested, following a report of a shoplifter at Walmart. He was charged with one count of shoplifting.
Wednesday, May 15
- 2:34 p.m. Leo White, 48, of 176 Newbury St., Peabody, was arrested on a warrant, following a report of suspicious activity at Treetops Lane home.
- 3:13 p.m. Report of fraud at a Burley Farm Road. No further details were available.
For questions on this log, email firstname.lastname@example.org.