Monday, Aug. 5
- 7:50 p.m. Darlene Parkerson, 41, of Melrose, was arrested, following a report of a shoplifting at Kohl's. She was charged with one count of shoplifting.
- 9:52 p.m. Report of drug violations at Walmart involving a motor vehicle. Police checked the area, but didn't find anything.
- 10:18 p.m. A caller on Whipple Street reported a tree fell on a house.
Tuesday, Aug. 6
- 5:14 a.m. Report of a motor vehicle accident at the corner of Liberty Street and Orchard Lane with personal injuries.
- 9:33 a.m. Report of a motor vehicle break-in on Wenham Street. A purse was stolen.
- 9:36 a.m. Joshua Currie, 36, of Lowell, and Derrick O'Neill, 32, of Tyngsboro, were both arrested, following a report of a shoplifting at Walmart. Both men were charged with one count each of shoplifting.
- 2:13 p.m. Report of a larceny at Panera Bread. Police said a drawer was stolen the night before.
- 2:28 p.m. Report of a larceny from a motor vehicle on School Street.
- 2:59 p.m. A Palmer Avenue resident reported a telephone scam.
- 3:32 p.m. Report of a larceny at Northeast Arc. An iPod was stolen.
- 4:01 p.m. Nicholas Meserve, 20, of Danvers, was arrested, following a report of an intoxicated person at AMC Loews Theatre. He was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. A 31-year-old Florida man was also placed in protective custody.
- 11:37 p.m. Report of a water main break at Rico's Trailer Park on Route 1.
Wednesday, Aug. 7
- 12:40 a.m. Rebecca Kennedy, 19, of 374 Chatham St., Lynn, and Jamie Dooling, 21, of 55 North Belgian Rd., Danvers, were both arrested, following a domestic incident at 55 North Belgian Rd. They were both charged with assault and battery on an elderly or disabled person with injury. Dooling was also charged with domestic assault and battery.
- 1:56 p.m. Police received a report of a man with a remote on Centre Street.
For questions on this log, email email@example.com