The following are excerpts from the log, Friday, Oct. 28 through Sunday Oct. 30.
Friday, Oct. 28
- A mother-daughter domestic dispute at 180 Newbury Street was reported at 9:52 p.m.
- An individual was reported making threats to a co-worker at at 9:34 a.m.
- At 9:47 p.m. Michael Coletti, 25, of 42 Perley Ave in West Peabody, was arrested on charges of shoplifting at .
Saturday, Oct. 29
- A neighborhood dispute on Rice Street was reported to police at 12:13 a.m.
- At 8:08 p.m. police received complaint of loud music at 11 Franklin Street. The individuals were spoken to. At 9:03 p.m. loud music was reported again at the same residence.
- At 10:30 p.m. a pole was reported down at 4 Ledgewood Drive.
- A wire was reported down at 11:04 p.m. at Bradley Road and Elliott Street.
- Wires down and a pole leanng on Jersey Lane was reported at 11:23 p.m.
- Low wires on Burley Street were reported at 11:26 p.m.
- Branches on wires at 14 Elliott St were reported at 11:32 p.m.
- A snapped wire and power outages were reported on Bayberry Road at 11:47 p.m.
- A limb was reported on a vehicle at 11:52 p.m. on Sylvan Street.
- A tree down was reported at 11:55 p.m. on Liberty Street.
Sunday, Oct. 30
- A tree in the road on Conant St was reported at 12:16 a.m.
- A low wire on Glendale Drive was reported wat 12:23 a.m.
- A large tree in the road on Bradstreet Avenue was reported at 12:46 a.m.
- A power line down on Larchmont Street was reported at 12:53 p.m.
- A wire down in a yard on Elliot Street was reported at 8:07 a.m.
- A coyote in the front yard of 5 Lebel Rd. was reported having been there for about an hour, at 9:34 p.m. Police did not come across the coyote.
- Branches on wires were reported at Wilwood Rd. and Centre St. at 10:15 a.m.
- Shell casings were found and recovered from at 12:26 p.m.
- An individual received a summons to court after he was reported stealing clothing and movies from .
For more information about this blotter, contact email@example.com.