The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police Department log:
Monday. Jan. 21
- A suspicious man with a flashlight at 58 Lawrence St. was spoken to at 5:24 p.m.
- A summons was issued to an alleged shoplifter at Kohl's at 5:43 p.m.
- A stolen 2004 Ford F250 was found at Kelly Volkswagen on Route 114.
- A woman was arrested after shoplifting was reported at Walmart. Shannon Walsh, 40, of 87 Park St., North Reading was charged with shoplifting by asportation at 7:36 p.m.
- The driver of a suspicious vehicle was spoken to outside Golfer's Warehouse at 10:04 p.m.
Tuesday, Jan. 22
- A man was arrested at about midnight at Danvers Plaza on Route 1. Robert Hadden, 24, of 10 Abbey Road, Georgetown was charged with illegal possession on Class C drugs.
- Police checked on a van with open doors at Ira Subaru on Route 114.
- A car crash with no injuries occurred at Essex Agricultural High School on Maple Street. The car had pulled into the parking lot after the 7:54 a.m. crash but debris was still left in the road. An officer serched the area and did not locate the crash.
- An attempted larceny of a generator was reported at Ocean State Job Lot in Endicott Plaza at 9:18 a.m. A report was filed.
- A break-in was reported at 9:24 a.m. at Lacrosse Unlimited on Andover Street where clothing was taken.
- A prisoner was transported to Salem District Court at 9:25 a.m..
- Wires were reported down near 230 North St. at 11:02 a.m.
- A report was written after threats were reported at the Police Department.
- A MBTA bus was reported to be leaning too much on Endicott Street at 3:57 p.m. An officer searched the area and did not locate the bus.
- A silver car parked on the sidewalk at Holten and Washington streets at 4:40 a.m. was gone when officers arrived.
- Shoplifting was reported at CVS in Danvers Square at 4:40 p.m.
- A female who allegedly shoplifted at Claire's Boutique was arrested at 5:19 p.m. Aminnah Moulaye, 18, of 101 Rantoul St. (no apartment number listed) was charged with shoplifting by asportation.
For questions about the log, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.