Monday, Sept. 9
- 5:05 p.m. Report of a motor vehicle accident on Poplar Street with personal injuries.
- 6:33 p.m. Report of a domestic incident at the Marriott TownePlace Suites on Route 114. A male allegedly beat up his girlfriend.
- 8:46 p.m. Report of a larceny involving a taxi fare near the CVS on Endicott Street.
- 9:33 p.m. Larry Carter, 59, of 16 Perry St., Danvers, was arrested at his home on a warrant.
- 10:55 p.m. Report of a cat hit by a vehicle on Pine Street.
Tuesday, Sept. 10
- 7:24 a.m. Richard Smith, 35, of Dracut, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Sylvan Street. He was charged with driving with a suspended license.
- 4:14 p.m. Police responded to the Gulf Express on Route 114 for a medical aid call. A person was unconscious at the scene and taken to the hospital.
- 5:36 p.m. A Berry Street resident reported a larceny involving cash withdrawals.
- 6:08 p.m. Yewei Ke, 26, of Quincy, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on High Street.
- 6:23 p.m. Report of a larceny at St. John's Prep. An iPod Touch was stolen.
- 6:40 p.m. A syringe was found on the ground outside of Pier 1 Imports at the Liberty Tree Mall.
- 7:07 p.m. Jose Quijano-Rivera, 48, of 49 Fulton St., Peabody, was arrested, following a traffic stop on Endicott Street.
- 7:15 p.m. Report of a hit-and-run accident at BJs.
- 7:46 p.m. Report of a liquor law violation at the Doubletree Hotel. No further details were available.
- 11:15 p.m. Andre Walker, 23, of 170 Lynn St., Peabody, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Sylvan Street. He was charged with forging or misusing an RMV document, driving with a suspended or revoked registration, not having a liability policy and no valid inspection sticker.
Wednesday, Sept. 11
- 10:40 a.m. Report of a larceny at the Comfort Inn on Dayton Street.
- 11:18 a.m. Report of a stolen motorcycle at the Avalon apartment complex on Kirkbride Drive.
- 2:18 p.m. Report of a car break-in on Liberty Street.
- 4:10 p.m. Report of an attempted break-in at 180 Endicott St., which is the shopping center with Bed Bath & Beyond. Police said a door was forced.
For questions on this log, email email@example.com.