Sunday, Sept. 1
- 6:42 p.m. Report of a past assault at Walmart.
- 8:25 p.m. Report of a larceny at Motel 6. Police said some money was stolen from a person's wallet.
Monday, Sept. 2
- 3:11 a.m. Jason Papagikos, 37, of 295 Lynn Shore Ave., Lynn, was arrested on a warrant, following a motor vehicle stop on Route 128 South at Exit 24.
- 7:12 a.m. Stephen Bruce, 39, of 11 Clifton St., Salem, was arrested, following a traffic stop at the intersection of Endicott and Sylvan streets. He was charged with forging or misusing an RMV document.
- 10:07 a.m. A caller on Sylvan Street reported a computer scam.
- 2:01 p.m. A Rainbow Terrace resident reported a snowblower was stolen.
- 9:04 p.m. John Babiarz, 39, of 67 Pulaski St., Peabody, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Independence Way. He was charged with driving with a suspended license and on a warrant.
Tuesday, Sept. 3
- 9:23 a.m. Report of malicious damage at Parkers Island Boat Storage Building on Elliott Street. Police said there was damage to the property.
- 10:22 a.m. An officer recovered a needle on Webb Street.
- 11:51 a.m. Report of malicious damage at Walnut Grove Cemetery.
- 3:15 p.m. Police reported recovering two laptops at the Shell gas station on Endicott Street.
- 3:52 p.m. Hollieann Innis, 45, of 353 Cabot St., Beverly, was arrested, following a report of a shoplifter at Marshalls. She was charged with one count of shoplifting.
- 4:03 p.m. Report of an assault at a Liberty Street apartment. Police said a patient was transported to the hospital.
For questions on this log, email email@example.com.