Sunday, Sept. 8
- 5:38 p.m. Report of a motor vehicle accident with personal injuries on Route 128 South. State police handled the accident.
- 5:52 p.m. A caller on Locus Street reported a past break-in attempt to a residence.
- 6:45 p.m. A caller at the Holten-Richmond Middle School reported a case of malicious damage and said some "kids ruined her car." Police issued a court summons.
- 11:13 p.m. Report of a bag stolen from a vehicle on Lindall Street.
Monday, Sept. 9
- 3:06 a.m. A 23-year-old Newburyport man was placed into protective custody after a report of an intoxicated person on Route 114.
- 8:35 a.m. Report of an ax found on the rail trail.
- 3:13 p.m. Report of a motor vehicle accident on Centre Street involving a pedestrian. Police said the pedestrian refused medical attention.
For questions on this log, email email@example.com.