The following is an excerpt from the log:
Thursday, May 31
- A shoplifter was reported at at 8:30 p.m. The male reportedly fled the scene on foot before police arrived.
- A purse was reported stolen at at 10:27 p.m.
- Police arrested Keyan Anderson, 24, of 8 Juniper Road in Gloucester at 11:59 p.m. Anderson was charged with operatering a vehicle with a suspended license, driving on road surfaces under construction, and failure to obey traffic control signals.
Friday, June 1
- A group of kids were reportedly disturbing the peace at the Lawrence Street playground at 1:20 a.m.
- Police were dispatched to Carolyn Drive and Hobart Street on report of suspicious people "dressed in black" at 2:12 a.m.
- Police were dispatched to at 11:12 a.m. on report of a German Shepherd loose on Route 1. Police did not locate the dog in question.
- A non domestic dispute was reported on Webb Street at 2:30 p.m.
- Police were dispatched to at 4:30 p.m. on report of suspicious, possible drug activity. Michael Hammond, 35, of 3 Morgans Island Rd. in Beverly, was arrested on charges of illegal possession of a knife, and two counts of possession of a class B substance.
Saturday, June 2
- A domestic dispute at was reported at 2:55 p.m.
- Police were dispatched to Pickering Court on report of kids screaming and yelling at 9:34 p.m.
Sunday, June 3
- A loud party on Ledgewood Drive was reported to police at 12:08 a.m. They were spoken to.
- Frank Melito, 39, of 74 Village Post Rd. was arrested on warrant charges at 12:23 a.m.
- A loud party on Wadsworth Street was reported to police at 1:24 p.m.
- Corey Batchelder, 33, of 34 Keyes Drive in Peabody, was arrested at 4:29 a.m. on warrant charges.
For more information about the log, contact email@example.com