The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log:
Thursday, April 12
- At 5:50 p.m., kids were reported throwing trash on High Street.
- At 8:18 p.m., police responded to for a report someone shoplifted a game controller from the store.
- Police dispersed a group of people who were disturbing the peace at on Endicott Street at 9:23 p.m.
Friday, April 13
- A low hanging wire was reported on Popes Lane at 12:10 a.m.
- A report of shoplifting was investigated at at 1:2 p.m.
- At 1:36 p.m., police arrested Peter Orlando, 35, 23 Temple St., Nashua, N.H., and charged him with larceny over $250 for shoplifting from
- Police responded to a car accident with injuries on Route 128 South at 5:34 p.m. State Police assisted.
- At 7:24 p.m., a loud group was dispersed on Elm Street.
- At 7:42 p.m., police arrested Sarah Wolniewicz, 19, 12 Weeks Rd., for domestic assault and battery.
- At 10:26 p.m., police responded to a report of "youths with ray-guns" at Mill Pond Condos.
Saturday, April 14
- A car was vandalized at 30 Prince Street at 12:17 a.m.
- Kids screaming were reported on Cabot Road at 1:27 a.m. Police did not find anyone.
- At 8:45 a.m., vandalism was discovered at
- At 11 a.m., copper was reported stolen from the well at
- At 1:08 p.m., a dog was reported in a car on Newbury Street. Police did not find the dog in the car when they arrived.
- Police responded to at 4:27 p.m., for a report of a motor vehicle accident involving a pedestrian. No one was there when police arrived.
- A bag of pills was found at Target at 6:43 p.m.
- At 7:54 p.m., malicious destruction of property was reported at
- At 11:33 p.m., a person throwing barrels in the roadway was reported on Centre Street.
Sunday, April 15
- Police issued a summons at 11:57 a.m. to a person reported shoplifting at Walmart.
- At 9:06 p.m., police arrested James Richardson, 45, 42 Summer St., on charges of driving with a suspended license (subsequent offense).
- At 11:22 p.m., was reported broken-into. The suspect(s) smashed the window.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org