Sunday, Dec. 29
- 6:48 p.m. Raymond Gallant, 25, of 16B Jacobs St., Peabody, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Route 114. He was charged with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and a number plate violation.
- 8:23 p.m. Report of a party that walked out on a $120 bill at Sawasdee Thai Restaurant on Maple Street.
- 11:35 p.m. Jairo Lopes, 31, of 7 Beverly Commons Dr., Beverly, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Route 114 at Route 1. He was charged with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
Monday, Dec. 30
- 12:06 a.m. Chad Kennedy, 28, of 26 Rand Cir., Danvers, was arrested on Rand Circle on numerous charges. See related story.
- 8:57 a.m. Report of a stolen iPad at a Damon Street home.
- 11:52 a.m. Report of a larceny at Stop & Shop. Police said the theft amounted to more than $8,000. The incident was still under investigation and police declined to release any further details.
- 12:04 p.m. Report of a pedestrian accident at Walmart. Police said there was a female with leg injuries.
- 7:44 p.m. Report of a shoplifting at Walmart. Police issued a court summons.
- 8:07 p.m. Report of a larceny at Twin Oaks Nursing Home. Money was missing.
- 9:04 p.m. Gregory Benjamin, 45, of 96 Newbury St., Danvers, was arrested, following a report of a past domestic incident at the mobile home park where he lived. He was charged with domestic assault and battery, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and intimidation of a witness.
- 10:28 p.m. Report of a larceny at TGI Friday's. A customer didn't pay a $23 bill.
Tuesday, Dec. 31
- 4:12 a.m. A caller reported a person was disturbing the peace and yelling "Everyone get up" on Elliott Street.
- 8:45 a.m. Report of a car break-in on Chase Street. Car keys and a backpack were taken.
- 1:45 p.m. Report of a theft from a vehicle on Grace Road. Cash was taken.
- 1:47 p.m. Report of a larceny at Twin Oaks Nursing Home. Cash and earrings were stolen.
- 1:49 p.m. Report of disorderly conduct at AMC Loews Theatre.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions on this log.