Friday, Jan. 3
- 6:30 p.m. Report of accidental damage involving a plow at Motel 6.
- 8:27 p.m. Police made an arrest on a trial court warrant at the Liberty Tree Mall. No further details were available.
Saturday, Jan. 4
- 9:53 a.m. A caller at the Extended Stay Inn on Route 1 reported receiving threats via letter.
- 9:57 a.m. Report of a larceny at a Collins Street apartment.
- 10:46 a.m. Report of a larceny at the McDonald's on Endicott Street.
- 11:29 a.m. Report of a larceny of clothing at Motel 6. An officer said the apparent victim then refused any services from police.
- 12:07 p.m. Report of malicious damage to a home on Anna Drive.
- 11:17 p.m. Anthony Margareci, 21, of Revere, was arrested on a warrant, following a report of loud noise at Motel 6 and someone disturbing the peace.
Sunday, Jan. 5
- 9:03 a.m. An officer reported the streets were slippery in the area of Bay View Avenue and Chase Street. DPW was notified.
- 9:51 a.m. Report of a loose horse at Endicott Farm.
- 1:48 p.m. Report of a car accident on Conant Street with injuries and airbag deployment.
- 3:25 p.m. A caller reported a dispute over a parking spot at Costco Wholesale Club.
Email email@example.com with any questions on this log.