Thursday, Aug. 15
- 5:47 p.m. Report of fraud at Target involving return of merchandise with a bad receipt.
- 5:51 p.m. A caller reported a male on the rail trail made a weird comment.
- 7:13 p.m. Lisa Boss, 36, of Bridgewater, was arrested on a warrant.
- 7:49 p.m. A caller reported there was a car "all over the road" on Endicott Street.
- 8:03 p.m. A caller reported possible drug activity at Prince Place.
- 10:25 p.m. Pokhui Place, 49, of 7 Appleton St., Danvers, was arrested at that address, following a report of a domestic dispute. Place was charged with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and domestic assault and battery.
- 10:51 p.m. Report of a hit-and-run car accident on Elliott Street near Route 128.
Friday, Aug. 16
- 10:41 a.m. Report of a larceny on Ferncroft Road.
- 11:37 a.m. Report of investment fraud at Fidelity Investments on Sylvan Street. No further details were available.
- 11:38 a.m. A Mead Street resident reported identity theft.
- 11:54 a.m. Report of malicious damage to a motor vehicle on Sherwood Avenue. Police said tires were slashed.
- 3:06 p.m. Report of a motor vehicle accident on Electronics Avenue with personal injuries. No further details were available.
- 4:50 p.m. A Winthrop Street Extension resident reported credit card fraud.
Saturday, Aug. 17
- 2:42 a.m. Ahmad Buchanan, 32, of 16 Crescent Ave., Beverly, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop at the corner of Eden Glen Avenue and Elliott Street. He was charged with speeding, driving with a suspended license and on a warrant.
- 4:03 p.m. A Paulette Drive resident reported a phone scam.
- 6:25 p.m. A caller at Prince Place reported someone was selling drugs out of a red Saturn. No further details were available.
- 9:40 p.m. A caller reported there was a car "all over the road" on Route 114.
- 10:20 p.m. Report of a break-in attempt to a vehicle at Prince Place.
Sunday, Aug. 18
- 12:23 a.m. Report of a larceny at the Danversport Yacht Club. Wedding cards were taken.
- 1:58 a.m. Report of a suspicious person near McDonald's on High Street. Police said there were two breaking and entering suspects in the area.
- 3:48 a.m. Report of a larceny at Denny's involving a white Honda Civic.
- 6:07 a.m. Report of a suspicious package.
- 1:11 p.m. Report of a shoplifting at Claire's Boutique.
- 2:47 p.m. Steven Hailey, 48, of 50 Warren St., Peabody, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Route 114. He was charged with driving with a revoked license.
- 4:28 p.m. Report of disturbing the peace at Sandy Beach. A caller said kids were hitting signs.
For questions on this log, email firstname.lastname@example.org.