Tuesday, July 9
- 5:05 p.m. Report of a motor vehicle accident with personal injuries on Elliott Street. Police said two cars were involved and an airbag had deployed.
- 6:06 p.m. Report of an accident on Elliott Street involving a tractor-trailer and a car. No injuries were reported.
- 7:57 p.m. Report of a theft of a camera at the Rebecca Nurse Homestead.
- 10:30 p.m. A 19-year-old Saugus female was arrested after a report of a domestic assault at a Burley Avenue home. The charge was later dropped in court.
Wednesday, July 10
- 12:27 a.m. Report of a car break-in at the Liberty Tree Mall.
- 1:27 a.m. Kevin Tracy, 30, of 7 Collins St., Danvers, was arrested at his home, following a report of a domestic dispute. He was charged with domestic assault.
- 8:15 a.m. Report of a larceny at Meninno Brothers Gourmet Foods on Pine Street. Police said some pallets were stolen.
- 5:20 p.m. Diane Carlos, 52, of 2 Rogers Ave., Lynn, was arrested, following a report of a shoplifting at Kohl's. She was charged with larceny over $250.
- 9:24 p.m. Report of a larceny at the McDonald's on High Street.
Thursday, July 11
- 1:43 a.m. James Condon, 20, of 175 Hobart St., Danvers, was arrested at his home on a warrant.
- 11:09 a.m. Report of a shoplifting at Claire's Boutique involving $31.50 worth of merchandise. Police said the matter was handled by the store.
- 12:37 p.m. Report of illegal dumping (trash) at Fantastic Sam's on Maple Street.
- 3:29 p.m. Report of a motor vehicle accident on Route 1 near M&H Engineering. A vehicle hit a utility pole and personal injuries were reported. State police handled the accident.
For questions on this log, email firstname.lastname@example.org.