The following are excerpts from the department log, Sunday, April 1 through Tuesday, April 3.
Sunday, April 1
- A white dog was reported loose near the Cherry and Holten Street intersection at 5:25 p.m. Animal Control was notified.
- Youths consuming liquor at were reported at 6:25 p.m. Police dispersed the youths in question.
- A 46-year-old female from Danvers was placed in protective custody at 8:53 p.m.
- A Water Street residence was reported broken into at 9:15 p.m. The residents said items are missing.
- A stolen credit card was reported from an Orchard Lane residence at 10:49 p.m.
Monday, April 2
- A credit card fraud incident was reported from a Bradley Street residence at 9:10 a.m.
- A Cabot Road home was reported broken into at 1:51 p.m. Police believe the intruder gained entrance through the window.
- Erik Mertsch, 29, of 19 Hardy St., was arrested on Endicott Street at 6:43 p.m. Mertsch was charged with operating with a suspended license, no inspection sticker, and possession of a Class D drug.
Tuesday, April 3
- A possible fight in a was reported at 3:29 a.m.
- A Mildred Road home was reported broken into at 12:06 p.m.
- An intoxicated individual was reported at at 3:11 p.m. The person in question was already gone when police arrived.
- A car was egged in the parking lot at 3:15 p.m.
For more information about this log, contact email@example.com.