The following are excerpts from reports in the Danvers Police Department press log from June 10-13.
Monday, June 10
- 9:42 p.m. Jeremy Amero, 21, of 249 Lynn St., Peabody, was arrested, following a report of a violation of a harassment order at a Bayberry Road home. Amero was charged with violating a restraining order.
Tuesday, June 11
- 3:25 a.m. Police responded to a complaint of a loud party at the Days Inn off Endicott Street and subsequently arrested three people. Alicia Donlan, 20, of 14 Curwin Cir., Lynn, Davena Heard, 19, of 69 Gardiner St., Lynn, and Dalvyn Green, 20, of 16 Oak St., Lynn, were all charged with disturbing the peace. Donlan was also charged with malicious destruction of property over $250 and resisting arrest.
Wednesday, June 12
- 8:42 a.m. Report of a suspicious person at the Putnamville Reservoir. A caller said there were two men in a motorized boat.
- 1:49 p.m. Ann Cormier, 39, of 14 Bourbon St., Peabody, was arrested, following a report of a shoplifter at Kohl's who stole a tablet. She was charged with shoplifting by concealment (third offense).
- 4:02 p.m. Report of an attempted shoplifting at the CVS in Danvers Square.
- 5:11 p.m. A Pentucket Lane resident reported a computer scam.
- 5:23 p.m. Report of a possible shoplifter in the CVS off Route 1.
Thursday, June 13
- 11:42 a.m. Report of malicious damage to a motor vehicle on Conant Street.
- 1:20 p.m. Report of a larceny on Hutchinson Drive.
- 1:21 p.m. Report of a road rage incident at the corner of High and Park streets.
- 3:43 p.m. Report of an attemped break-in to a motor vehicle outside A.C. Moore.
For questions on this log, email firstname.lastname@example.org.