The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log:
Saturday, Jan. 12
- At 1:51 p.m. police recovered a purse found at the Salem Five Bank on Endicott Street.
- At 3:37 p.m. police were called to the Residence Inn by Marriott on report of an overdose of pills and alcohol.
- Police were called to the 99 Restaurant at 5:55 p.m. on report of child abuse.
- At 6:26 p.m. police were made aware of a larceny from a vehicle parked at Home Depot.
- At 7:32 p.m. police were called to Cherry Street on report of an unwanted guest who would not leave. Police arrested Garrett Parsons, 26, of 16 Cherry St., on charges of domestic assault and battery.
- At 9:24 p.m. police were called to Bank of America on Elm Street on report of 'suspicious banging' in the area.
- Police were called to Burger King at 9:55 p.m. of malicious damage to a vehicle. Reports stated a snowball was thrown at the vehicle with a stone inside it.
- At 11:28 p.m. police arrested Rosa Rios, 21, of 42225 Kirkbride Dr., on charges of domestic assault and battery.
Sunday, Jan. 13
- A safe was reported missing from a Summer Street home at 9:03 a.m.
- A wallet was reported stolen on Poplar Street at 11:09 a.m.
- Malicious damage to a vehicle on Berry Street was reported at 11:20 a.m.
- Malicious damage to a vehicle was reported on Kirkbride Drive at 5:38 p.m.
- At 7:01 p.m. police were called to the Extended Stay Inn on report of a domestic abuse situation.
For more information about the log, contact firstname.lastname@example.org