The following are excerpts from the Log, Sunday July 31 through Tuesday August 2.
Sunday, July 31:
- A domestic dispute at 9:55 p.m. resulted in the arrest of Mark Baldwin, 41, of 200 North Street. Baldwin was charged with domestic, aggravated assault and battery.
- At 11:34 p.m. police received notice that the two front windows at had been smashed.
Monday, August 1:
- A stolen radio was reported at 9:27 a.m. from a vehicle outside of 11 Porter St.
- At 10:21 a.m. an eye witness reported to police that he/she observed two men cutting wires from a telephone pole that appeared to be unused. Police arrested Robert Clarke, 46, and Adam Shairs, 27, both of 56 River Street in Beverly for larceny over $250, destruction of property, possession of burglarious instruments. Clarke was also charged with using a vehicle with intent to commit a felony.
- Police received a complaint about a political activist passing out "offensive material" in front of the Sergeant Bob Bettencourt said the individual was spoken to, although legally he was allowed to be on the sidewalk.
- At 11:16 a.m. police were notified of a vehicle break-in that resulted in a broken car window.
- Vikran Bhatt, 35, of 12 Harbor Street in Salem, was arrested after caught stealing $478 worth of merchandise from .
- Michael Loomos, 35, of 1 Timberhill Terrace in Lynnfield, was arrseted for domestic assault and battery at 8:23 p.m. on Newbury Street.
Tuesday, August 2:
- At 9:49 a.m. police were notified of an ipod and wallet stolen from a vehicle in the parking lot of
- A suspicious person who had made previous lewd comments to an employee at was identified and trepassed from the business at 10:58 a.m.
- Police were dispatched to the to remove guests from the location. According to Bettencourt, the guests left without incident, but one had a warrant and was subsequently arrested.
- An officer stopped a vehicle traveling on Andover Street after he observed the driver running a red light. Upon identifying the driver, who operating without a license, and with heroin in his posession, police arrested Robert Ventullo, 24, of 281 Essex Street in Lynn.
- At 11:39 p.m. Robert Roy, 45, of 103 Newbury St. was arrested for assault and battery after a domestic disturbance.
For more information about this blotter, contact editor Molly Buccini.