These are excerpts from reports in the Danvers police log from Sunday through Tuesday.
- Christopher Smith, 28, of 2 Locust Ln., Gloucester, and Matthew Smith, 26, of 4 Vista Dr., Danvers, were both arrested at Applebee’s at 7:15 p.m. after a caller reported two intoxicated men were trying the leave the restaurant in a car. Police said the two men did give the keys to an employee, but then began yelling at staff members and became uncooperative. Officers at the scene received more of the same and had to use pepper spray to subdue the men. They were taken into custody, charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
- A female caller reported at 8:28 p.m. that her wallet went missing between 4 and 5 p.m. while she was at Monkey Joe’s on Route 1.
- A guest at Days Inn on Endicott Street reported at 9:34 a.m. that someone spray-painted graffiti on a tractor-trailer parked at the motel.
- Police responded to a two-car accident at the intersection of Maple Street and Old Maple Street. Both drivers refused medical attention and a citation was issued for a red light violation.
- Meagan Martino, 27, of 22 Lexington Dr., Beverly, was arrested at Walmart at 12:03 p.m. for shoplifting. Police said store security reported a female had concealed items inside a comforter and then put them into a reusable shopping bag. The items were valued at $130.
- A 22-year-old Marblehead woman was issued a summons for driving with a suspended registration, with a revoked registration, without insurance and for defective equipment, following a motor vehicle stop on Page Street.
- Crystal St. John, 29, of 20 Blaine Ave., Beverly, was arrested at 3 p.m. for shoplifting at Claire’s Boutique at the mall. Police said she stole an item and then tried to return it.
- Police issued court summonses to a 36-year-old Lynn man and a 29-year-old Swampscott woman for shoplifting at Market Basket. Police received a report at 4:58 p.m. that the couple filled a shopping cart with assorted merchandise valued at $137 and tried to leave without paying. They had a child with them.
- A motor vehicle accident, involving personal injuries, was reported on Route 114 at 10:48 p.m. No further details were available.
- A male caller reported at 3:37 p.m. that his car was vandalized while parked outside Staples at the mall on March 6. He said obscene words and drawings were painted on the vehicle. There were no suspects.