- Vincenzo Valenti, 20, of 15 Crane Ave., Peabody, was arrested at at 7:36 p.m. for shoplifting. Valenti was also charged with five counts of larceny under $250 for past thefts at . See .
- Employees at reported at 9:05 a.m. that the flag flying outside the dealership was stolen overnight. They said the theft occurred sometime between 9 p.m. and 6:30 a.m. The flag was taken down by cutting the cord on the flagpole. See .
- A 25-year-old Lynn woman was issued a summons for driving with a revoked license after a motor vehicle stop on Endicott Street near the entrance at 10:23 a.m. Police said the woman appeared to be texting on her cell phone, although she claimed she was using the GPS function on the phone. She was not cited under the texting law.
- Police responded at 2:40 p.m. to a report of a past theft at the. The matter is under investigation.
- Joseph Silveira, 20, of 9 Cleveland Rd., Marblehead, was arrested at a Liberty Street apartment, following a report of an underage drinking party at 10:51 p.m. See .
- State police responded to a motor vehicle accident on Route 1 near Sunline Pools at 3:39 p.m. One driver complained of back pain. Further details were not available.
- Police arrested two Danvers males, 15 and 14, for trespassing, following a report of two male prowlers in the parking lot of a condominium complex on Riverside Avenue at 12:26 a.m. Police found the teens looking at cars in the lot and charged them with trespassing. There is a “No Trespassing” sign posted, police said. The case is still under investigation to determine if further charges are warranted.
- Giovanni Rosario, 28, of 15 Harbor St., Salem, was arrested on Route 114 at Watson Parkway, following a motor vehicle stop at 2:09 a.m. He was charged with a subsequent offense of driving with a suspended license and a marked lanes violation. Rosario told police he was trying to fix his ashtray, which caused him to swerve across the road.
- Gwendolyn Hadlock, 23, of 14 Unity Ave., Revere, was arrested at at 7:59 a.m. by an officer serving a court warrant.
- A motor vehicle accident involving personal injuries was reported at 1:39 p.m. on Route 128 South. State police responded to the scene. No further details were available.
- Kelly Ciruolo, 29, of 44 Royal Crest Dr., North Andover, was taken into custody by North Andover police at 3:23 p.m. on a temporary warrant from Danvers. Danvers officers then picked up Ciruolo and brought her to Danvers for booking on violation of a restraining order.