Sunday, Sept. 15
- 6:45 p.m. Marc Goncalves, 29, of 3 Esquire Cir., Peabody, was arrested in Peabody on a warrant.
- 9:32 p.m. Report of an erratic operator on Maple Street at the Middleton line.
Monday, Sept. 16
- 5:44 a.m. Kerry Crotty, 34, of 2124 Kirkbride Dr., Danvers, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Maple Street near Route 1. Crotty was charged with driving with a suspended license, failure to use car in operation of the car and possession of a Class B drug.
- 6:51 a.m. Report of a theft vending machine money at Motel 6.
- 7:51 a.m. Report of a larceny at Kelly Infiniti at 155 Andover St. Four wheels were stolen and there was property damage.
- 12:03 p.m. Report of a past shoplifting at the Gulf Express on Route 114.
- 12:36 p.m. Report of threats posted in the bathroom at the Copyright Clearance Center on Rosewood Drive.
- 2:45 p.m. Report of a larceny at a business at 100 Endicott St.
- 2:51 p.m. A caller at the Olive Garden reported receiving threats over the telephone.
- 3:44 p.m. Report of a theft of a wallet on Purchase Street.
- 3:52 p.m. Report of an attempted larceny at an office building at 104 High St.
For questions on this log, email firstname.lastname@example.org