The following are excerpts from the log, Monday July 18 through Wednesday July 20.
Monday, July 18
- At 7:40 p.m. police were notified of a shoplifting incident at in the . No arrests were made.
Tuesday, July 19
- Police received notice that several veterans bronze base medallions that are used to hold flags and have stamps of the veteran's symbol had been stolen from According to Captain Patrick Ambrose, this situation has been reported recently in various communities across Massachusetts.
- At 8:53 a.m. a homeowner on Robert Road reported that on Monday at about 11 p.m. he heard a loud banging, and discovered someone had egged the house.
- At 12:53 p.m. a laptop was reported stolen from Bay Drive.
Wednesday, July 20
- Officers stopped a car on Pine Street for speeding, to find that the operator did not have a license. Uvilia Hernandez, 21, of 92 Western Ave., in Lynn, was arrested for unlicensed operation of a vehicle.
- The principal of called the police station at 3:48 p.m. to report that a small safe containing cash had been stolen from the office area in the school.
- A woman at River Street reported to police at 3:57 that her residence had been broken into, and cash had been stolen. There was no visible damage from entering.
For questions about this blotter, email Editor Molly Buccini.