The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log:
Friday, Dec. 14
- At 5:31 p.m. police arrested Gregory Guthro, 26, of 45 Beacon Hill Ave. in Lynn, on charges of shoplifting from Nordstrom Rack.
- At 5:42 p.m. a 23-year-old Danvers male was placed in protective custody after he was found intoxicated in Best Buy.
- Police dispersed a loud group disturbing the peace at McDonalds at 6:58 p.m.
Saturday, Dec. 15
- At 4:27 a.m. police arrested Theritchnide Roc, 22, of 32 Delta Terr. in Malden, on charges of operating under the influence of liquor (first offense) and speeding.
- Police were called to Pickering Street on report of 'suspicious items' found in the woods at 12:57 p.m.
- At 4:02 p.m. police arrested Frank Miccolis, 17, of 42 Fort Sq. in Gloucester, on three counts of larceny over $250 at Walmart.
- Police were called to Guitar Center at 4:43 p.m on a youth complaint.
- Clothing and chairs were reported stolen from an Endicott Street residential building at 7:13 p.m.
- Police were called to CVS at 8:14 p.m. to check on a girl who was reportedly crying. When police arrived she was no longer there.
- A loud house party was reported on Summer Street at 11:37 p.m.
Sunday, Dec. 16
- Police were called to Michael Drive on report of a gun shot at 12:09 a.m. Police searched the area but did not find anything.
- A domestic dispute was reported on Riverside Avenue at 2:58 a.m. Police said the situation was unfounded.
For more information about the log, contact firstname.lastname@example.org