Friday, July 12
- 9:34 p.m. Report of a larceny at a Pine Street home.
Saturday, July 13
- 3:11 a.m. Report of an alarm at a Dayton Street home triggered by a sliding door. Anthony Sheehan, 22, of 8 Elliott St., Danvers, was arrested for disorderly conduct.
- 9:47 a.m. Mark Melanson, 50, of 100 Willow St., Lynn, was arrested on a warrant for being a fugitive from justice. Police initially responded to Denny's on a report of a customer without money for food.
- 3:42 p.m. Police reported making an arrest on a warrant at the corner of Hobart and Pine streets. No further information was available.
- 7:05 p.m. Report of a female shoplifter at the Liberty Tree Mall.
- 10:58 p.m. Report of an intoxicated male in a white Suburban in the area of the Gulf Express on Route 11.4. Police checked the area, but didn't find the man.
- 11:09 p.m. Corey Price, 20, of 19A Chadwick Farm Rd., Boxford, was arrested, following another report of an intoxicated male in a white Suburban at the Mobil station at 420 Newbury St. He was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol (first offense) and unlicensed operation of a vehicle.
Sunday, July 14
- 5:45 a.m. Timothy Sullivan, 22, of Woburn, was arrested, following a report of a party and possible fight at the Extended Stay Hotel. He was charged with disorderly conduct. Two more charges were filed against him that morning after he reportedly damaged a holding cell at the police station. Those charges were malicious or wanton damage or defacement and disturbing the peace.
- 10:06 a.m. Report of a car break-in on Patricia Road.
For questions on this log, email email@example.com