Tonight's Board of Selectmen meeting is taking place at 7 p.m. at Before you go, make sure you're up to date on agenda ideas that will be discussed:
1. The Board will formally receive a monetary gift from 8-year-old Sarah Cashman, who donated funds to buy a new flag for Town Hall. Learn more about Sarah's donation in today's
2. Public Heaings will be held for although only three licenses are available. Selectmen and the public can ask questions of each of the candidates, and then Selectmen will have the choice to award licenses, or continue the discussion onto further meetings.
3. The Board will be voting to take by Eminent Domain the fee in the way of the following roadways: Grandview, Cortland, Colby, and Upland Roads and Meghan’s Way.
4. The Board is in receipt of three applications for fundraising efforts during August and September, including the Lynda J. Talbot 5K Run/Walk, a three-mile walk sponsored by DEEP, and a request to use a parking lot by the Danvers Falcon Band.
5. The Board will hear an update by Town Manager Wayne Marquis about the status of .
The next Selectmen's Meeting following tonight will be held on Tuesday September 6 at 7 p.m.