Tonight the Board of Selectmen will meet at 7 p.m. in the Toomey Room at Town Hall.
Agenda – March 13, 2012 – 7 P.M.
Daniel J. Toomey Hearing Room, Town Hall
Pledge of Allegiance
1. Approval of Minutes of February 21, 2012.
2. New public business.
3. The Board is in receipt of an application by Kim Khuu and Lynh-Nguyen-Moy, d/b/a Top it Your Way Yogurt Bar, 85 Andover Street, 1C, for a Common Victualler’s License at that location.
4. The Board is in receipt of an application by Robert Kelley, d/b/a B & B Cyber Café, 20 Archmeadow Drive, for a Common Victualler’s License at that location.
5. The Board is in receipt of an application by Shane Coley, d/b/a Boston Timepiece Collection, 106 High Street, for a license under Chapter 10, Sale of Junk and Second Hand Articles, at that location.
6. The Board is in receipt of an application by Anchor Sign for a permit to replace the directional sign on town-owned land at 139 Endicott Street between Town Tire and the Town of Danvers Electric Sub Station.
7. The Board will hear the Fiscal Year 2011 Audit Report from the Town’s independent auditor.
8. The Board is requested to vote to forward a proposed zoning by-law amendment to the Planning Board for public hearing.
9. The Board will vote to accept gifts in accordance with MGL Chapter 44, §53A.
10. The Board will review the Town Manager’s Fiscal 2011 Performance Evaluation.
11. Previous “New Public Business” updates.
12. Correspondence and Selectmen “New Business.”
13. Selectmen closing comments.
14. The Board will hear an overview of the Fiscal 2013 Budget.