The following is an excerpt from the Danvers Police log:
Sunday, Jan. 27
- A disabled vehicle was assisted at the Ferncroft Mobil on Route 1 at 6:18 p.m.
- Furniture was in the road on Route 128 south at 6:43 p.m.
- An emergency restraining order was issued at the police station at 9 p.m.
- A disabled vehicle was assisted at Andover Street and Buxton Road at 9:07 p.m.
- One person was taken to Beverly Hospital after a car crash on Route 1 near Residence Inn by Marriott. The crash was handled by State Police and there were no more details available.
- An erratic driver was reported near Water Street and Northshore Avenue at 10:22 p.m. A report was filed.
- An intoxicated 22-year-old female from Salem was taken into protective custody at Applebee's at 10:58 p.m.
Monday, Jan. 28
- Another police department was assisted in locating a Methuen man who was wanted on some arrest warrants at 12:42 a.m. Police received information he may possibly have a firearm and may be with relatives in the area of Dyer Court. He was not located.
- A resident of Twin Oaks Nursing Home on Locust Street was arrested for allegedly hitting another resident with a cane at 12:53 a.m. Marcos Beaman, 22, of 63 Locust St., Danvers was charged with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon. He allegedly struck a 58-year-old resident that also lives there at Twin Oaks.
- An animal in distress was reported at 11 Spring St. Officers checked the area but nothing was found.
- A two-car crash occurred at the intersection of Franklin and School streets at 7:22 a.m. One driver initially reported they were experiencing pain but they refused treatment and did not have to be taken to the hospital.
- A suspicous red truck with a red cab was reported at 14 Cornell Road.
- A hit-and-run car crash was reported at 46 Cherry St. at
- An accident report was filed after a car crash with no injury on Elliott Street at 8:09 a.m.
- A prisoner was transported to Salem District Court at 9:24 a.m.
- Two car were towed after a car crash with injuries on Elliott Street near Route 128 and Liberty Street at 11:23 a.m. No further details were available.
- A cell phone was reported stolen from 9 Tibbetts Ave.
- Papers were exchanged after a hit-and-run car crash at Market Basket at 1:23 p.m.
- A follow-up to a 911 call from Target was conducted at 1:54 p.m.