The following excerpts were provided by the Danvers Police Department. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Tuesday, Jan. 15
- A deer was struck by a vehicle at Andover Street and Shawmut Avenue at 5:30 p.m. An accident report was filed.
- A disturbance was reported at Danvers House of Pizza on High Street at 6 p.m.
- Loud construction noise from 10 Purchase St. was disturbing the peace at 6:25 p.m. The workers were spoken to.
- A vehicle was abandoned at the DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore hotel 6:48 p.m.
- The driver of a suspicious white Malibu at Big Lots was spoken to at 9:07 p.m.
- A silver Nissan Altima was reportedly operating erratically at Water and Endicott streets at 9:19 p.m.
Wednesday, Jan. 16
- A car crash with no injuries occurred at Green and West streets at 5:51 a.m.
- A car crash with no injures occurred near 86 Centre St. at 6:13 a.m. An accident report was filed.
- A car crash with no injuries happened at 6:24 a.m. at Centre Street and Ingersoll Parkway.
- A hit-and-run car crash occurred at 6:37 a.m. at Chestnut and Poplar streets. The area was searched for the suspect vehicle but it was not located.
- Papers were exchanged after a car crash with no injuries at 6:51 a.m. at Elliott Street and State Road.
- Cars were off the road at Burley Avenue and Lindall Street because of snowy and icy road conditions at 6:51 a.m.
- A vehicle was stuck on an icy road on the Route 128 southbound on-ramp from High Street at 7:14 a.m.
- An accident report was filed after a vehicle crashed into a hydrant at Centre and Prince streets at 7:18 a.m. Nobody was injured.
- Papers were exchanged at 7:35 a.m. after a car crash with no injuries at Neurologica on Electronics Avenue when a car went into the parking lot from Route 1 south.
- A car off the road with no injuries at 200 Newbury St. was handled by State Police.
- Papers were exchanged after a car crash with no injuries at 8:24 a.m. at Burley and Conant streets.
- A report was filed after a car went off the road and onto the lawn at 105 North St. at 9:24 a.m.
- A car crash with no injuries on I-95 south at 9:50 a.m. was handled by State Police.
- Cesar Chavez, 37, of 37 Lighton St., Lynn was charged with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle at about 11 a.m. at Gulf Express on Andover Street.
- Police assisted at Danvers High School with a student that walked off.
- Credit card fraud was reported at a Hobart Street address.
- A report was written after a domestic disturbance involving two sisters-in-law at a Franklin Street address.
- A barking dog complaint came from 34 River St. at 6:50 p.m.
- A head-on car crash with no injury occurred at 99A Andover St. An accident report was filed at 9:18 p.m.
- A female reported being stalked at Liberty Tree Mall at 10:26 p.m.
- A well-being check was done on a female in the road at 65 Water St. at 11:03 p.m.
Thursday, Jan. 17
- A female involved in a domestic dispute was screaming at a Kirkbride Drive address at 12:06 a.m.
- A car crash with injuries on I-95 at 6:14 a.m. was handled by State Police. No further details were available from State Police.
- A strange noise was reported from the area of Buttonwood Lane and Strawberry Hill Lane at 7:02 a.m. A search of the area was unfounded.
- A two-car crash with no injuries occurred on Elliott Street at 8:31 a.m.
- A person came in to Wal-Mart and passed a script for Norco, which is similar to Vicadin. The staff believed it was a false script and called police and the person left the store and did not return.
- Papers were exchanged after a minor car crash with no injuries occurred on Commonwealth Avenue.
- A violation of a restraining order was reported at McDonalds on High Street at 11:20 a.m.
- Papers were exchanged after a minor car crash at 11:30 a.m. at 17 Water St.
- A break-in was reported at a North Street residence at 12:24 p.m.
For any questions on the police log, contact email@example.com.