Wondering what's happening tonight at the Danvers Board of Selectmen meeting? Here's the agenda.
The meeting will begin at 7 p.m. in the Toomey Room at .
1. New public business.
2. The Board is in receipt of a request by DECA to change the date of their 5K road race from May 27 to June 17.
3. The Board is in receipt of an application by the Danvers Democratic Town Committee, Marilyn Hazel, Manager, for a 1 Day Wine & Malt License on Saturday, September 22 at 10 North Street.
4. The Board is in receipt of an application by Himilayas Corp., d/b/a , Ramesh K. Mahat, Manager, 3 Collins Street, for transfer of the Common Victualler’s License at that location.
5. The Board will hear a report from the Police Chief regarding potential violations of Chapter X of the Town Bylaws, “Sale of Junk & Second Hand Articles.”
6. The Board is in receipt of an application by Cash for Gold, Sunil Samtani, Manager, tor a license under Chapter X, Sale of Junk & Second Hand Articles.
7. The Board will consider renewal of an access license for Parker’s Island.
8. A public hearing will be held on the application of DKORP Enterprises, Inc., d/b/a , Dean Borders, Manager, 40 Maple Street, for a 7-Day Entertainment License. The entertainment will consist of up to a 3-piece band or DJ.
9. The Board is requested to accept a gift in accordance with M.G.L. Chapter 44, §53A.
10. The Board will hear an update from Town Clerk will provide an update on liquor license matters.
11. Correspondence and Selectmen “New Business.”
12. Previous “New Public Business” updates.
13. The Town Manager will update the Board on various items of interest.
14. Selectmen closing comments.