The following press release is courtesy of the :
March 6, 2012 – Full Staff Development
On Tuesday, March 6, 2012 all students pre-school through grade12 will not attend school. Teachers will attend professional development workshops.
- Elementary: Rubrics Training
- Middle School: Parent Teacher Conferences
- High School: Common Core & AP Vertical Alignment
March 7, 2012 – Early Release
On Wednesday, March 7, 2012 all students K-12 in the Danvers Public Schools will be dismissed as follows. Teachers will continue to work on professional development.
- High School/Middle School: 12:45 p.m.
- Elementary: 1:15 p.m.
There will be afternoon pre-school on that day and the release time is 2:10 p.m.
Parents should note that lunches will be served to students before dismissal from school.
- Elementary: Rubrics Trainings
- Middle School: Common Core & AP Vertical Alignment
- High School: Packing classrooms for the move to the new building