It's almost Turkey Day! Today's 5 Things is a guide to everything you need to know before tomorrow's matchup against the Gloucester Fishermen.
1. Live Blog: Danvers Patch is going to be live-blogging throughout tomorrow's game. If you can't make it to Gloucester, check out Danvers Patch for live plays, scores, and photos, straight from the stands. If you're at the game, be sure to send us your photos and comments by tweeting to @danverspatch.
2. Game Time: The game will kick off tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. at the Gloucester-Newell Stadium. The stadium's address is 32 Leslie O Johnson Rd. Tickets are $10.
3. Current standings in the season: Danvers: 4-6, Gloucester: 1-9.
4. Football Friday: Wondering who columnist Bob Albright is predicting for wins on the North Shore tomorrow? Look for our Football Friday Thanksgiving Edition at 10 a.m.
5. Football Photos: Following tomorrow's game we'll be posting an image gallery from the game. Be sure to check them out before you head over to your Thanksgiving table, and if you have one you'd like to add, feel free to upload it, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Raffle: The Danvers Football Boosters has organized a raffle to be drawn at half-time. Only 125 tickets are being sold; with the first prize of $5000, second prize at $2000 and third prize at $500. Tickets will be sold for $100. Attendance in the game is not necessary to win. Checks can be made payable to Danvers Falcons Football Boosters.