Beverly Hospital at Danvers
The Danvers branch of Beverly Hospital is home to several group doctors' practices and specialty services, in addition to a day surgery center and facilities for testing and diagnostics. The Maple Street campus, which opened in the fall of 2007, is easily accessible, and is just off of Route 1 and Interstate 95. It is one of six medical centers operated by Northeast Health System.
Housed throughout three floors inside are the Day Surgery Center, the Orthopedic Center staffed by New England Orthopedic Specialists and Coastal Orthopedic Associates, centers for pain management and spine treatment, rehabilitation and sports medicine, travel medicine, lifestyle management (including diabetes care and pulmonary rehabilitation), breast health, cardiovascular, radiology and imaging, MRI services, ambulatory day care and specialty services such as podiatry, endocrinology, infectious disease, multiple sclerosis, urology and infertility (Cardone & Associates and Fertility Centers of New England). Other private practices include North Shore Primary Care, North Shore Pediatrics and the Essex County OB/GYN Associates. The lab and a cafe are located on the first floor.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6am - 8pm; Sat, 8am - 2pm (for specific services). Private practices and specialized services hold different hours.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Nov 19 2007
- Insurance accepted: Northeast Health System accepts health plans from more than 25 insurance providers. For a complete list, go to www.beverlyhospital.org/locations--services/patients--visitors%27-guide/insurance-assistance--information/insurance-primer/health-plans.
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Licenses: Licensure and certified inspection by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health for mammography facilities
- Accreditations/certifications: Echocardiography accreditation by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories, Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology, accreditation by the College of American Pathologists
- Affiliations: Children's Hospital Boston, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Lahey Clinic
- Parking: Free lot
- Specialties: Cardiology, Family medicine, Internal medicine, Obstetrics and gynecology, Orthopedic surgery, Pediatrics, Podiatry, Pulmonology, Radiology, Surgery, Urology
- Primary care services: Yes
- Type: General
- Features: Cafeteria
- Departments: Cardiology, Internal medicine, OB/GYN, Orthopedic services, Pediatrics, Physical therapy, Radiology, Rehabilitation services, Surgery
- Helipad: No
- Radiology: CAT, Full-body MRI, MRI, Mammography, Ultrasound, X-ray