Located conveniently off of route 95 on Endicott Street, this CVS Pharmacy is a great place to pick up a bag of chips on the go or to grab a bottle of Advil when you feel a traffic-induced headache coming on at the end of the workday.
With the feel of both a convenience store and a full-service pharmacy, CVS is the best quick-stop at he best prices. Most major insurance and MassHealth will be accepted at CVS. Available pharmacy services include free consultation, walk-in flu shot clinics and phone-in pick-up. CVS can even make parenting a little bit easier. For no charge, it can add a delicious flavor shot to any children's liquid medication. Kids will never dread medicine again.
- Hours: Daily, 7am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is level with sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Medicare, MassHealth and most major insurance brands
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Photo processing
- Features: Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Newspapers/magazines, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 10pm; Sat, Sun, 8am - 8pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No