Magnum Embroidery & Photo Transfers
Located near Rt. 1, Magnum Embroidery & Photo Transfers is celebrating its tenth year of business. It offers a wide range of uniquely-designed, in-house clothing and accessories. It sells various items, such as patches, polos, jackets and shirts. Regular customers range from sports teams and masons to Danvers police and fire departments. The staff is friendly and accommodating, there are no minimum requirements for ordering and personal garments are welcome to be embroidered as well. Purchasing online is available at Amazon.com. Whether by silk-screen, photo transfer or through in-house digitizing, proprietor Mike Pelonzi proclaims, "If you can wear it I can sew it." For more information, call the number provided or visit the Web site.
- Hours: Wed - Fri, 10am - 4pm; Sat, 9am - 2pm; Mon, Tue, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Visa
- Products: Custom embroidery, silk screening, monogramming, photo transfers, clothing and accessories
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Support from the neighbors and businesses.
- Sporting goods rentals: No