Being on a side street, Northeast Community Bank is not as easy to locate as some of the other banks nearby, but due to its well-kept building, spacious interior and attentive personnel, the bank is well worth finding.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 4pm; Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 1pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Danvers is a vibrant business community.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Services: Asset management, Credit and loan Counseling service, Financial advice, Financing, Mortgage brokerage
- Type: Business, Personal
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Home equity, IRAs, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Teller service