Putnam Farm at Danvers
Located in a secured neighborhood, Putnam Farm is an assisted living community that provides 60 traditional assisted living and 20 harbor units for residents who live with memory impairments. Since 1997, Putnam Farm at Danvers has provided residents with personal assistance, meals, laundry, housekeeping, transportation and social programs. This community also offers affordable housing to seniors through the Low Income Tax Credit Program. They are owned by Benchmark Senior Living.
- Fax: 978-774-5454
- Hours: Office: Open 7 days a week please call for appoitment
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Insurance accepted: Long Term Care Insurance
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Accreditations/certifications: Certified by the Executive Office of Elder Affairs
- What makes this community special?: 2011 Circle Award Winner for the Benchmark community achieving the highest resident and family satisfaction. Benchmark was rated top 100 places to work by the Boston Globe for the last 3 years.
- Features: Off-site activities, On-site activities, Transportation
- Capacity: 80