Savers can be described as a thrift superstore, with hundreds of second-hand, vintage and antique clothes and items rotating through the stock at any given time.
Customers can find great deals on men, women and children's clothes, shoes and accessories, housewares, jewelry, art, electronics, books and more. It also has a dedicated Halloween costume section in the weeks leading up to the holiday. Donations are accepted during all store hours or they can be scheduled for pick-up by one of Savers' 130 partner non-profit organizations. This particular store is allied with the Epilepsy Foundation.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 9pm; Sun, 10am - 7pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Services: Gift certificates
- Return policy: Exchange for clothing, accessories and small household items within 7 days with receipt and tags attached, all sales are final on other select items.
- Parking: Free lot
- Donations hours: Same as store hours or call for pick-up.
- Donations policy: http://www.savers.com/What-to-Donate.aspx