The Staples in Danvers Plaza on Route 1 is the consummate office supply store. Choose from a seemingly endless inventory of every office need from paperclips and snacks to furniture and computers. The Easy Tech technical support center is on hand to help with computer needs such as repairs and tune-ups. The store also features a copy/print center.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 9pm; Sun, 10am - 6pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Office and school supplies, office furniture, computers, software, phones, wireless devices and more
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Repair
- Return policy: If you’re not fully satisfied with your Staples purchase, return it for any reason. Go to www.staples.com/sbd/content/help/using/returns_policy.html for more information on return policies.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Book store specialties: Magazines
- New/used: New
- Wi-Fi: None
- Computers and electronics brands: Compaq, Dell, HP, Panasonic, Apple, Uniden, Motorola
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Computer & electronics services: Installation
- Services (printing and copying): Binding, Commercial, Document creation, High-speed copying, Large-format, Professional finishing
- Self-service: Yes
- Computer services: Backups/archiving, Repair, Setup/configuration, Troubleshooting
- Computer specialties: PC